Microsoft’s Solution Specialist Sales Summit (S4) is the premiere readiness event for the internal specialist sales community held twice annually in Bellevue, WA.
WHAT WE DO
Event & Conference Logistics
- Logistics Management through onsite execution, including serving as vendor and venue contact
- Budget Management
- Exhibit Hall / Sponsor Management
- Content & Speaker Management
- Tools & Evaluation Management
- Attendee Party Design and Management
BY THE NUMBERS
- Involvement in the Event & Conference Logistics since 2008 with one team member; as needs grew our team was looked to by the client for additional support. We added three additional team members in 2013 and two more in 2015.
- Event has grown from less than 1000 attendees to 1500 attendees in seven years
- 195 interactive learning sessions across 8 core and mini-tracks
- Increased hotel room block from 1000 to 3600 since 2008
- Migrated the event to 11 different venues in seven years (one year, the event took on the form of an international roadshow with five stops).
“The results are in and the scores in the logistics space are AWESOME! Thank you all for everything you did to make this the most successful S4 event to date!”
“This is a great opportunity for me to tell you how ecstatic I am that Sound Planning is on board for both logistics and speaker management.
- [Your Logistics Lead] continues to shine and impress.
- [Your Budget Manager] is a budget master and bringing her on board has helped reduce my workload tremendously in this area.
- [Your Speaker Manager] does an excellent job managing the details and driving our team for results.
- [Your Tools Manager] is a phenomenal. She has improved, formalized and turned around our processes in ways we didn’t think were possible. ”