What We Do
Sometimes you need a trusted consultant in creating your event vision or translating that vision into reality. We work with you on upfront strategic thinking and development of robust, real-world plans for the venues and experiences that will make your event unique and meaningful to your attendees.
We can help you:
- Define clear goals, objectives, and desired outcomes based on your organizational priorities.
- Outline the complete event footprint and flow, with a deep understanding of the organizer, presenter and attendee journeys.
- Explore applicable best practices, leveraging industry-wide expertise to increase your potential to reduce costs, minimize risks and maximize attendee benefits.
- Work through the dizzying array of available event tools, websites and applications to find the best intersection of your needs, budget and planning timeframe.
- Make the most of your existing skills, and bring in proven service providers where necessary to ensure every aspect of your event runs smoothly.
You don’t have to do it all — allow us to do it all, or even just a piece. We believe the biggest value of partnering with a professional event services company on the day-to-day details is that it frees you up to focus your time and energy on more essential things — taking the load off your shoulders and placing it squarely on ours. As a group of experts on both big-picture strategy and small-picture details, we offer full turnkey management of your entire event or can tailor our services to work with you on just specific components. Whether the theme is business, celebratory or social, we can customize our offerings to make you and your event successful.
We offer the following event logistics and meeting management services, and can further customize our efforts to meet your specific needs:
- Site and venue research, negotiation and contracting.
- Budget/timeline development and management.
- Registration services.
- Sponsorship and exhibition hall sales and coordination.
- Marketing assistance and development.
- Speaker and content management.
- Keynote/breakout technical logistics, including production, A/V, staging and connectivity.
- Facility, food and beverage coordination.
- Security, transportation, decor and entertainment management.
- On-site event management.
- Sustainability consulting.
Navigate the vast event tools landscape with a team of experts. After we help you assess your requirements, we can guide you through the process of identifying which tools best satisfy your organization’s needs, budget, timeline and goals. Then we’ll work on your behalf to customize those tools to deliver timely, relevant and accurate information to both your planning team and your attendees.
We offer expertise in the following areas:
- Tools landscape research.
- Tool RFP, negotiation and selection services.
- Tool development oversight, including acting as a liaison with developers, defining requirements and developing specifications.
- Tools management, including content management systems, exhibitor management systems, registration, attendee event apps, surveys and reporting tools.
- Tools integration management, including collaboration with various suppliers to ensure data is seamlessly transferred between modules such as registration and attendee event apps.
- Tools testing.